Katie Savage has been a certified Personal Trainer since 1997 through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and is CPR Certified. She has coached high school track and field, cross country and has been a competitive cyclist and tri-athlete. Katie continues her education through ACE workshops and seminars.
Trusted and Knowledgeable Personal Trainer
- Personal Trainer since 1997
- Continuing education through ACE certified classes
- Worked with athletes all her life
- Worked with children, adults, and seniors meeting their exercise needs
- Works with all ages and body types
- An athlete herself
- Patient, reliable, and knowledgeable
- Works with clients with disabilities
- Specializing in balance, coordination, pre and post natal mothers, endurance, cycling, rehabilitation, age related improvements, and weight loss.